Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bart Simpson's T-Shirt Slogans

Check out the cool t-shirt slogans from Bart Simpson:
"Adults Suck, Then You Are One"

"Life Ends at Ten"

"Bored in the USA"

"This Shirt Sucks"

"Everything Sucks"

"Sucking Sucks"

"I've Puked More Beer Than You've Drunk"

"Impeach Everybody"

"Think Globally, Fart Locally"

"Weapon of Ass Destruction"

"My Other T-Shirt Is Also a Joke T-Shirt"

"Pobody's Sherfect, Nithead"<

"I ♥ ♥attacks"

"Jews for Jebus"

"Body by Oreo"

"If You Can Read This the Backpack Fell Off"

"Don't Blame Me, I Voted for Scooby Doo"

"I'm Not Getting Older, I'm Getting Bitter"

"Wish You Were Beer"

"America's Least Wanted"

"Top of the Dude Chain"

"Stop World Hunger, Eat My Shorts"

"Rich Bitch"

"I'm Not Fat, I'm Enormous"
-- From "Fat Man and Little Boy" (FABF21), The Simpsons (2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment